Join 100+ Women Northumberland and make a difference in our community! Once you’ve submitted the online form you will receive a welcome email that outlines a listing of upcoming meetings and information about how to make your donation and how to nominate a charity.
A note to folks interested in becoming a member:
We appreciate that we’re living in difficult times. We want to make 100+ Women Who Care Northumberland accessible for everyone. A sliding scale membership option for donations to our community grant program is now available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In becoming a 100+ Women with Heart member by submitting the form below, I agree to and understand that:
- I am making a commitment to 100+ Women to donate $50 and 1 hour of my time, once every three months.
- I understand my donations will be given directly to local charities in Northumberland County, as part of a collective grant.
- I will fulfill my donation commitment even if I did not vote for the charity selected by the majority vote.
- I will fulfill my donation commitment even if I am not able to attend a quarterly meeting by making my gift ahead of time or sending my cheque with another member.
- I give permission to 100+ Women Northumberland and Local Food for Local Good to use photos that I am in for web content, print, social media, advertising, etc.
- I give permission to 100+ Women Northumberland and Local Food for Local Good to use my name on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram if my nominated charity is awarded a grant.
Join today! Please fill out the below form. The Coordinating Committee will connect with you within a few days of you registering.